Because all our knives are made to order, we ask that our customers contact us with the details of your request rather than offer "click options" on our site so we can provide the best & a more personalized service.
* Order requests can be placed by phone, regular mail or email (preferred method for the fastest response).
Please include the following information for efficient processing of your request:
1. Your name & mailing address. (Include a secondary address if merchandise is to be shipped to a different location).
2. Phone Number
3. Email address (important for fast correspondence)
4. List the knife model(s), quantities & any available options you'd like to include.
* We will confirm your request, itemize the details of your order for your review along with provide a total cost & estimated time
frame it'll be to fill your request.
We'll contact you shortly before we're ready to get stated to again confirm details & make sure you're ready. Any detail changes
can be made at that time although we always recommend our customers contact us ASAP if they'd like to make changes so we
can provide the best service.
After we receive your confirmation to proceed we will get started & your order will be finished within the time frame given.
NO deposit is ever required to place an order, but payment in full must be received within (7) days from the date you are
notified your order is finished & available to ship. *Exception: Some handle materials, options & custom modifications (if
offered), may require a 25% non-refundable deposit when we're ready to start work on your order. In this event, we would let
you know up front with your request if this exception will apply.
Any finished knives not claimed within (7) days of notification are subject to be offered to the next customer in line.
* Methods of Payment:
We accepted payment by Check, Postal Money Orders, PayPal.
Orders paid by personal check may incur a brief delay in shipment to permit sufficient time to clear your bank.
There is a $20.00 service charge for any checks returned due to insufficient funds.
If you select payment by PayPal, we will send you an invoice through PayPal when you order is ready to ship.
We are not set us to accept payment by credit cards directly, but if you choose PayPal they will process your card.
* Customers are notified by email the day of shipment to let you know your order is on its way, the estimated date of delivery &
to provide a Tracking number.
We ship locations in the USA & Canada only.
All knives are sent by USPS Priority Mail w/full-value Postal Insurance coverage & will require a signature upon delivery.
IMORTANT NOTES & POLICIES:
1. It is the customer's responsibility to notify us of any changes to the details of their order, including change of mailing address,
email & other contact information.
2. Customers must reply to all correspondence as directed. Failure to respond to our notices will result in cancellation of an order
after (30) days.
* IMORTANT INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
Although at one time we used to ship to many locations outside of the USA, due to ongoing difficulties & situations we've experienced with Customs, regulations, & the failure of various carriers we've used to adequately protect & ensure the safe delivery of our products, until further notice we are no longer shipping to any destination outside of the USA & Canada.
We realize this is a disappointment to many as we value our foreign customers, but until we can assure safe delivery, we must limit destinations we will ship to.
We apologize deeply for this inconvenience but than you for your understanding.